dimanche 22 mai 2011

Break in the Alps

Sometimes, life has more imagination than us, pleasant things, unpleasant things.

Tattoo Conventions are really becoming not my thing:
stress, crowds, waiting, heat, people who think that the booth is a bar's table or a trash can....
Many
good reasons to take time for myself,
instead
of exhaust myself into a convention this weekend.
I forgot that I live about 2 hours of trains from Valais (in the Alps),
and that if I need to recharge my batteries in the nature, I can simply take a ticket and go walking there.
Plus...my
best friend has a chalet in Champéry.
So when
she asked me to go rest together there, I didn't hesitate a second!

The weather was really good and sunny in the morning and early afternoon.
We went for walks in the forest and meadows with Daimone who was let off steam like crazy!
And
...there is a Spa 15 minutes by train...!
two days
of relaxation...
that's exactly
what I needed!


Have a Good Sunday!



Des fois, la vie a plus d'imagination que nous et peut nous réserver des bonnes comme des mauvaises surprises.
Les conventions de tattoos sont de moins en moins mon fort:
le stress, la foule, l'attente, la chaleur,
les gens qui pensent que le stand est une table de bar ou une poubelle....
Plusieurs bonnes raisons de prendre du temps pour moi, pour une fois,

plutôt que de m'épuiser en convention ce week end.

J'avais oublié que j'habite à peine à 2h00 de train du Valais,
et que si j'ai besoin de me ressourcer dans la nature,
il me suffit de prendre un ticket et d'aller me ballader.
Ma meilleure amie, a en plus un chalet à Champéry.

Et quand elle m'a proposé d'aller se reposer ensemble là bas, je n'ai pas hésité une seconde!

Il a fait super beau le matin et en début d'après midi.

Nous sommes allées nous balader dans la forêt et dans les prés avec Daïmone
qui s'est défoulée comme une folle!
Et puis, il y a des bains thermaux à 15 minutes....
2 jours de suite de détente...

c'est exactement ce qu'il me fallait!

Bon dimanche!










Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire