dimanche 12 août 2012

Flea market treasures: Marie Claire 1939

Woopsy! It's been a long time I'didn't post anything here!
So I think it's the perfect time to share my new little treasures I discovered at the flea market 
Last Saturday, I found those french "Marie Claire" magazines from 1939.
I bought them for almost nothing. It's funny to see that the subjects of woman's magazines 
are almost the same 73 years later. Still a lot of cosmetics and fashion advertising, 
advices about relationships with men, recipes, hair styling... 
The graphics, the words, the fashion changed, the sewing and knitting patterns doesn't exist anymore....
I can spend hours looking at them... so I wanted to share them with you here..!
























Have a nice week!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire