lundi 14 mars 2011

Stripes






I have some vacation days (yaaaaay!). I'm going to Copenhagen with my sweet husband.
We're gonna get tattooed by the famous Uncle Allan
(yes, tattoo artists go get tattooed as well)! after 16 long months waiting.
That was endless!!!
(I think about our clients who sulk for two months waiting!)
I can't wait to discover this city, which must certainly have this Nordic charm.
I'll take
lots of pictures that I'll post here too.

See you very soon!


J'ai quelques jours de vacances (ouiii!!!). Je vais à Copenhague avec mon mari chéri. On va se faire tatouer par l'illustre Uncle Allan (et oui, les tatoueurs aussi vont se faire tatouer!), après 16 longs mois d'attente. C'était interminable!!! (quand je pense à nos clients qui font la gueule quand on a 2 mois d'attente!) Je me réjouis de découvrir cette ville, qui doit certainement avoir ce charme nordique. Je prendrai plein de photos que je posterai ici aussi.


A tout bientôt!


Love
Innina

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire