vendredi 3 février 2012

CPH Express


I just came back from Copenhagen.
This time it was just arriving the day before my appointment with Uncle Allan,
the day I was getting tattooed, and going back home the day after.

It was very stressfull on Tuesday, because it was the first "big snowing" day in Geneva.
Some flights were cancelled (Amsterdam, for example).
so I was already about to plan a train trip to Copenhagen in my head!

Gods know how I hate taking the plane. It's terrifying me.
When I'm on the plane, it's ok if we're still on land,
but at the moment we're taking off, and flying, I feel very bad....
But even if my hands are shaking, and that I feel like I could die,
I still continue taking the plane, almost 5times a year!
I know that it's just a bad moment, and that I will have a lot of fun once arrived.

Fortunately (well, it depends, I was kind of liking the idea of taking something that stays on land),
our flight wasn't cancelled, and we arrived there just 15 minutes late.


After letting our bags at the hotel, and walking around,
we went to the lovely restaurant we went also last year
: Gefählrich
Once again, the meal was delicious and it was exactely what I needed
before getting tattoed the day after
.
If anyone's going to Copenhagen, I really recommand this place :)

For lunch, the day after, we went to Pussy Galore's Flying Circus.
I took a delicious pasta meal to give me some energy for the afternoon.

I'll write another post about my tattoo in Conspiracy (too many things to say again :)

The day afterwe just had the time to pack our bags,
to have a lovely but cold walk around the hotel, drink a hot chocolate at Café 22,
and we went back to the Airport

An express but lovely trip in a beautiful city <3



gefährlich

Pussy Galore's Flying Circus


Walk before going to the Airport


My love at Cafe 22

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire