dimanche 3 avril 2011

I think I forgot to introduce you...Daïmone








I think.... I forgot to introduce you this little creature: 11 kilos full of love,
affection and laughs....Daïmone!!!
(well... it depends...Sometimes I call her Monson, Cinnamon, Bounasin...)
She was a gift from Sylvain for my birthday about two years ago.
Do I need to say that I have been hypnotized at first sight?
Thank you for being there little thing :)


Also I
sent the design for the greeting cards to the printer.
I did 3 different designs, so there will be 3 different cards.
They will be ready in about 7-9 days and I will sell them here and at the shop.
As I said previously,
profits will be donated to the Japanese Red Cross
for
11th March victims of the earthquake and tsunami.

I hope they still keep faith...


Je crois bien.... avoir oublié de vous présenter ce petit être de 11 kilos d'amour,
d'affection et de fous rires qu'est Daïmone.
(en fait...ça dépend, je l'appelle aussi parfois Manson, Cinnamon, Bounassine,...)

Sylvain me l'a offerte pour mon anniversaire il y a un peu plus de deux ans maintenant.

Autant dire que je me suis faite hypnotiser au premier regard.

Merci d'être là petit chose :)

Sinon, j'ai envoyé les design pour les cartes de voeux à l'imprimeur.
J'ai fais 3 dessins différents, donc il y aura 3 cartes différentes.
Elles seront là d'ici 7 à 9 jours et je les vendrai ici et au shop.
Comme dit précédemment,
les bénéfices seront reversés à la
croix rouge japonaise
pour les victimes du tremblement de terre et tsunami du 11 mars.

J'espère qu'ils gardent espoir...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire